To build a Christ-centered school that emphasizes strong academics and fine arts in order to help students discover and strengthen their God-given talents and use these talents to glorify God.
Our desire is to discover, encourage, and cultivate the gifts each student possesses, to deepen each student’s faith in Christ, and to inspire each student to realize his\her full potential in serving the Lord and bringing glory to His name.
1. All that we do is to the glory of God (1 Cor 10:31)
2. Our primary goal is to encourage the salvation of all of our students (Matt 28:19, 29)
3. To promote the maturity of our students in doctrine and practice (Eph 6:4, Col 1:28, 29)
4. To train our students in Christian service and ministry (2 Tim 2:2)
5. To teach our students a sound of mastery of basic learning skills, self discipline, and good work habits (2 Tim 2:15)