Thank you for your interest in seeking admission for your children to Calvary Christian Academy. The school was founded in 1996, to provide a quality Christian education to students in Albuquerque and surrounding area. Calvary Christian Academy seeks to partner with born-again, Bible-believing parents in the education of their children. We believe the role of the Christian school is to work alongside the home and church to nurture and develop each child’s academic and spiritual potential.
CCA seeks to reflect a community that is as diverse as the body of Christ, admitting students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin. CCA makes no distinction concerning an individual’s race or ethnic background because we acknowledge that there is no preferential treatment with God (Romans 2:11) and does not discriminate in administration of its educational policies, scholarship program, and other school-administered programs.
Acceptance Policy Testing & Placement:
All new students to Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) will be required to take a placement test to confirm grade level best suited for them. The teachers will evaluate this test. We believe it is in the best interest of the student’s academic achievement to be placed at the level he/she is working.
- Letters of Recommendation: All new students enrolling in grades 6 through 12 will be required to submit two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Interview & Visit: An interview and visit will be scheduled between the student and a Principal after testing has been reviewed.
- Transcripts: The applicant’s transcripts (current/previous grades) as well as the previous two years Standardized Test Scores (if applicable) are required.
- Birth Certificates: K-3- K5 must have a copy of Birth Certificate.
- Health Forms: All Students must have shot records on file prior to the first day of school. These forms can only be obtained through your child’s pediatrician.