Calvary Christian Academy is more than just an educational institution. From day one, we have considered Calvary Christian Academy to be an environment where active learning takes place, a place where students can learn about the world and themselves. Our faculty's educational expertise and personal dedication are key to our culture of mutual respect and cooperation.
CCA is accredited through the National Council of Private School Accreditation and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
|Founding of the school:||1996|
|Type of school:||Christian School|
|Number of students:||approx. 160|
The basis of our philosophy is belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ our Savior, the Holy Spirit, and God’s Word, The Bible. We believe in the authority, authenticity and reliability of the Bible as the complete and final revelation of God concerning all matters of faith, truth and practice. All of our goals and objectives are based on the Bible. These goals and objectives include:
1. All that we do is to the glory of God. (1 Cor. 10:31)
2. Our primary goal is to encourage salvation of all of our students. (Matt. 28:19, 29)
3. To promote the maturity of our students in doctrine and practice. (Eph 6:4 &Col. 1:28, 29)
4. To train our students in Christian service and ministry. (II Tim. 2:2)
5. To teach our students a sound mastery of basic learning skills, self-discipline, and good work habits. (II Tim. 2:15)
SCHEDULE A TOUR OF OUR CAMPUS TODAY!
12820 Indian School Rd.
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87112
Phone: (505) 842-8681
Fax: (505) 292-4782
Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.